Sunday, December 11, 2011

Turkey Break

I'm a little late on this one, but I wanted to share some photos from my Thanksgiving break at home. There's nothing I love more than returning home to my best friends and family. Getting to catch up and having nights out with my best friends are some of my most cherished activities, since it's something that doesn't happen all too often, and might happen even less after we all graduate in the spring and move to different cities all over the country. While we still have the opportunity, I plan on taking advantage of time we have together.

Enjoy the pics. 

Love always, Em. 

Christmas lights in downtown Clarendon Hills!

Two of my beautiful best friends, Morgan and Alexis.
I'm wearing: top-NastyGal; jacket-NastyGal; booties-Urban Outfitters; Jeans-Citizens of Humanity; watch-Michael Kors; necklaces-Urban Outfitters and Green Goddess.
My other two beautiful best friends, Brooke and Camille.












Goofballs at Tracy's: Nick, Ben and Greg.
Middle school loves: Candace and Nick.



The day I got home for break, my family and I (and Morgan - practically family!) went to the Zac Brown Band concert. He is AMAZING live - sounds exactly the same live as he does on the album. Such a great night. 



The newlyweds: Caitlin and Steve.
My cousin Sam (who was clearly participating in Movember) and his girlfriend, Haley.


Sisters:)


No comments:

Post a Comment