Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globe Fashion

Despite not being able to actually watch the show due to the lack of television in my apartment, I was able to follow what all the stars were wearing. Here are some of my favorites of the evening!

Jennifer Lawrence - Sawf News
Jennifer Lopez - Coco Perez
Anne Hathaway - Coco Perez
Angelina Jolie - Coco Perez
January Jones - Coco Perez
Carrie Underwood - Coco Perez
Mandy Moore - Celebrity Gossip
Meghan Fox - Celebrity Gossip
Emma Stone - Celebrity Gossip







And the winner is....OLIVIA WILDE - Celebrity Gossip

A few notes:

The winning gown (Marchesa, of course) is not something I would wear myself, but it is amazing on Olivia Wilde. It is a little too princessy-ballgown for my taste, but I love admiring it! My second favorite was Mandy Moore in that simple, cerulean blue Monique Lhuillier gown is to die for. Not only is the dress gorgeously understated yet just bold enough, Mandy looks flawless. And my third favorite of the night was Emma Stone, not entirely due to her peach-hued Calvin Klein Collection gown. She was glowing, and I have to say I love this sun-kissed, bleach-blonde look she has going for her right now. 

Who was your favorite of the night? And do you think I missed any that deserve recognition?
Happy kick-off to awards season!!

<3 Em


No comments:

Post a Comment