Monday, January 3, 2011

bliss

Wellllll, I'm back from my week-long vaca to paradise (CABO)!! It was amazing - so relaxing, I soaked up the sun, read A LOT and had some fun nights out on the town. It was hard to leave this.....but I can't believe New York & Teen Vogue are now 4 days away. Unreal!














More pictures will be posted later!

I have to post this Marie Claire spread that I admired while doing one of my favorite things poolside - reading magazines. Last month's Marie Claire with cover beauty Emma Watson was one of my favorite issues thus far. The spread was beautiful, fun, chic and youthful - but with a touch of easy sophistication. I can't get enough of the fur and sequins combination! And I would kill for those clear, studded Louboutins....

"I've always been like that; I give 100 percent. I can't do it any other way." - Emma Watson
Photos: marieclaire.com


Hope 2011 is treating everyone well so far!!


<3 Em

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed cabo. the pictures are gorgeous... so jealous! Lucky you didn't have to bear this terribly cold weather! Have a great new year...love your blog!


    www.oldsoulyoungspirits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous and i hope you wore those purple shorts from UO...i still have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete