Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chloe + Isabel Jewelry Party

My best friend Alexis recently took a job as a merchandiser for an amazing, trendy (and affordable!) jewelry line called Chloe and Isabel. To celebrate her new job and to bring family and friends together over Thanksgiving break, my Mom and I decided to host a Chloe and Isabel jewelry party at our house. The party was a success and it was so great to see loved ones that I hadn't seen in a while. And, not to mention, everyone purchased some unique, new jewelry pieces!

I'm so happy Alexis let us host the party, because it was a great success and getting to see the Chloe and Isabel jewelry in person was a treat since it's typically only sold online.

These items would make the ideal holiday presents for women of any age (from Alexis's 13-year-old sister to her grandma, who both bought items)! So be sure to visit Alexis's online Chloe and Isabel boutique to take a look at this new jewelry discovery. The recently released Holiday Collection is to-die-for!!

Here are some photos I snapped of the jewelry, and then at the end are the pieces I bought. The decision was tough because I honestly wanted everything!

With love, Em.















Alexis donated this Vintage Starburst Cuff as a raffle item for the Her Campus Illinois event - "Take a Holiday with Her Campus"!











Chloe and Isabel featured in US Weekly.

These are the items I purchased - so excited to receive them in the mail this week!

Two Finger PavĂ© Stick Ring 

Deco Bow Earrings

Two-Tone Fringe Earrings

Spike Hoop Earrings

Multi-Chain and Spike Toggle Bracelet
Two-Tone Fringe Necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment