Monday, November 21, 2011

anddddd I'm back!

Well, it's been FAR too long since I've posted on here, and trust me, I've been hearing about it. I've missed posting, but when it comes down to it, I'm just pressed for time with everything going on during the chaos that is senior year. But, due to some demand from a few loyal followers who, to be honest, I didn't even know existed (I'm flattered!), I will begin posting again. It's not going to be everyday, but it will be as often as possible. So, stay tuned and check back frequently to catch new posts. I'm excited to be back, and I hope you are too!

Something new I'm going to try: feature more photos of myself and my outfits. Now I just need a photographer willing to endure the task of taking my picture (something that I'm not wild about to begin with....).

I will also be catching you all up on what I've been up to over the past year. Since January of this year, I've lived in NYC, London, traveled all over Europe, was the maid-of-honor in my sister's wedding, and then somehow found myself back on the quintessentially college campus that we Illini call Chambana (Champaign-Urbana).

Expect: things that inspire me, things I'm up to, my lusts and my musts, news that stirs me, music that moves me, family and friends that bring me happiness, and just about everything in between.


For my first re-inagural post I bring you the Nasty Gal Novemeber 2011 look book. This online boutique has become my go-to destination when I'm in need of a new item (or few) to spruce of my wardrobe- which I admittedly and ashamedly get tired of ridiculously quickly. Nasty Gal hand picks individual pieces that attract me because I know that they don't attract everyone else. They're unique, rebellious, risky and exciting. Enjoy.

With love, Em.

 NEED this dress for my upcoming vaca to Cabo.








No comments:

Post a Comment