Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Arm Parties

So I think it's pretty safe to say I have a bit of an obsession with arm parties. But in my defense, since working with chloe + isabel, I have been exposed to the best selection of bracelets to achieve this ultimate summer trend. I've compiled my photos of past arm parties (I have a tendency to Instagram them frequently), and it's fun to see how I've mixed and matched different bracelets to make fun, new, colorful combos. 

To get the perfect arm party ingredients (and most of the bracelets pictured below), look here

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @emilycleary10.

Oh, while your at it, like my Facebook page too!

Thanks:)

chloe + isabel has the right idea! Sign up for email newsletters like this here. (check the bottom of the page!)














All chloe+ isabel bracelets pictured above can be found here!


No comments:

Post a Comment