Thursday, May 31, 2012

Save the Hooters

My best friends and I decided to get a team together for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk in Chicago on August 10-12, and as a fundraising initiative, chloe+isabel is donating all the proceeds of one of our trunk shoes to our team's donation to the cause! How awesome/amazing/generous is that?! 

Thought I'd share the save the date we just sent out via cocodot for the invite because it's so darn cute. (View the complete invite here). If you're in the Chicago area and are interested in attending, please comment below so I can provide you with time and location info when it's available! 

If you're interested in donating to help us in our fight against breast cancer, you can do so here. Any donation, no matter how small or large, is a HUGE help to us!



Just a quick word on cocodot - it's the BEST website for sending electronic invites and cards. There are so many adorable templates, but you also have the freedom to customize them as you wish. Ever since I was introduced to this site a couple months ago, I haven't used anything since! Best part is, it's FREE! Here are some examples of invites I've done in the past.





Cocodot offers designers/artists/interior decorators/etc. to design featured invites and stationary. Curerntly, my favorite one is the collection by Lulu Powers. So much color, pattern and pizazz.

Here are some of my favorite templates (Lulu Powers and non) available right now!












No comments:

Post a Comment