Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BCEC

Sorry for my absence yesterday, this week is pretty hellish due to there being no school all next week. I'm SO ready for this much needed break.

In other news, last night I had an event for a club I'm a part of called Business Careers in Entertainment Club - BCEC for short. We first had a speaker come in and talk to us. His name is Carmen Rossi, a U of I alum who is insanely successful at only 25 through various small businesses he owns. His biggest venture is Chicago-based Wingman Promotions. After a really motivational speech, we headed to Cly's ( a campus bar where Carmen once worked as the GM ) and enjoyed a crazy networking opportunity.

I think it's safe to say all of us BCEC-ers had fun....let's make this a regular thing guys. Sound good?

BCEC members: Top: Djordje, Shaun. Middle: Me, Jenn, Veer, Caroline, Thomas. Bottom: Thomas.

All of us with Carmen.

<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment