Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dollhouse 67's Fall Fashion Show


Here's my latest article for my buzz column called Haute Happenings. I did a preview of the Dollhouse 67 Fall Fashion Show this Saturday at 5 p.m. in Illini Union ABC rooms. Dollhouse 67 is an RSO on campus dedicated to fashion: fashion shows, photo shoots, calendars and even a magazine! A new-found friend, Kenneth Crowder (wearing pink shirt in pictures) co-founded Dollhouse in 2008 with a couple friends, and it's grown into something really great! Check out my article to learn more about Dollhouse 67 and the fashion show this Friday.

Here are some pictures I took at a dress rehearsal on Sunday! Sorry for the bad quality, the lighting was not the best.




Fall Fashion Show Ad. Photo: Kenneth Crowder



 Don't miss the fashion show this Saturday!

<3 Em


No comments:

Post a Comment