Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

The infamous VS models. Photo: www.skinnyvscurvy.com
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - where Alexander Wang is apparently sitting front row - is being filmed tonight!! Sadly, my invitation got lost in the mail.... righttt, I wish. One day, someday, I will witness the creativity and fun that is embodied in the VS Fashion Show LIVE. Until then, I'll be sitting front row in my sorority house when it airs on November 30 at 10/9c on CBS.

This year's themes:
Tough Love
Game On
Country Girls
Heavenly Bodies 
Wild Things
Pink


 VS Models Lily Aldridge, Anne Vyalitsina and Erin Heatherton backstage before the big show. Photo: www.stuff.co.nz

Adriana Lima reveals the $2 million bra at the VS Soho store. Photo: www.stuff.co.nz


Musical guest Katy Perry arrives at the VS Fashion Show sporting a frock just as fun as the outfits that I'm wure we'll be seeing on Nov. 30. Photo: www.stuff.co.nz
  
 Until us normal people can watch it ourselves, check out this teaser!!

Only 20 days!


<3 Em


No comments:

Post a Comment