Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HerCampus.com

I don't know if you've heard of or seen HerCampus.com yet, but if you haven't you're missing out! With a range of articles on every topic you could imagine, HerCampus.com is the perfect guide for college-level and up girls. It was started in 2009 by three Harvard students, and now has branches for colleges across the country. University of Illinois started its own branch this fall, and I've been lucking enough to be a contributing writer.



Screen shot of HerCampus.com header.


My first article went up last night, and in just a few hours it was #2 in terms of hit nationally for the entire site. It is now holding the #1 position and is linked on the homepage for the national site, which is pretty exciting!

Screen shot of the link to my article (#1) on the HerCampus.com homepage


I wrote the article to give helpful hints to people hoping to land internships, and I used my friend Amanda Nieman as the inspiration after she had a dream internship at Teen Vogue this summer! Thanks Amanda!

Screen shot of University of Illinois's HerCampus.com page


Check out my article for tips to internship success!! Enjoy!


<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment