Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Fashion

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

After a long hiatus (my sincerest apologies), here are some snapshots from a Christmas party with my friends. Not only was it so great to see all my friends I've been missing so much, it was a chance for everyone to break out the festive attire (and in my case, the red lipstick too)!

Camille, me, Lex and Brooke. Isn't Lex's dress amazing? She bought it in Paris while studying abroad this past semester.

Me and Brooke with the accessories I bought her! On me: headband, Nordstrom; necklace, American Eagle; sweater, Topshop; belt, Urban Outfitters; dress worn as a skirt, American Apparel; tights, Hue.

Camille and I:)

Terrible picture of my face - this was unexpectedly taken. Shoes, Urban Outfitters.

Brooke showing off her gift: Hat, Urban Outfitters; clutch, BCBGeneration.

All five of us - ready for our annual gift exchange!

Morgan and Camille.
My boyfriend - Jason, and one of my best friends - Morgan.

Alexis, Morgan and Camille. So great to be back with them!

The hostess and I:)



Here are some pics from different gatherings over break. I love that everyone puts some effort into dressing during the holidays. Even the boys look good:) 

 
The boys at our local bar, Tracy's. Dave, Sam, Mark, Bruce and Jason (wearing Dave's hat as a joke because it's WAYY to big for him.)

Me, Brooke and Allison downtown at my sister's apartment. On me: necklace and blouse, Urban Outfitters.

My sister, Caitlin, and I at John Barleycorn in Lincoln Park in Chicago.

The Urban Outfitters shirt I'm wearing in the picture above - amazing open back with bow detailing.

 
<3 Em


 

No comments:

Post a Comment