Wednesday, December 1, 2010

recent purchases

First of all, let me apologize for my extreme absence lately. With Thanksgiving break and having family in town and now back at school preparing for finals, I don't have much free time. I promise over the next two weeks that I'll do my best to post as regularly as possible!

So, of course the first thing I did upon arriving back home was SHOP! The mall by my house is incredible and has every store from Nordstrom to Forever 21 to American Apparel to Steve Madden to Urban Outfitters to Lord & Taylor to Louis Vuitton to Anthropologie to J. Crew to Neiman Marcus!
Here are some things I've purchased recently (not all over break, I'm not that much of a shopaholic!) Some of these items were purchased online, some at the mall, and some at small boutiques in my hometown:)

Forever 21, Twelve by Twelve Velvet Burnout Skirt, $29

Gap, Jeweled epaulette T in black, $39.50 [You can't see the detailing well, but there are bejeweled accents where the sleeves are pinched in]


Gap, center seam dolman sweater, $49.50 [Mine is an olive color but they didn't have that online]


Nordstrom, Cara Accessories Crystal Bow Headband, $38

Nordstrom, Cara Accessories 'Wrapped Jewels' Head Wrap, $38

Ann Taylor Loft, Cotton Hoodie, $59.50
Forever 21, Faux Leather Skirt, no longer available




Forever 21, Faux Fur 3/4 Sleeve Jacket, $27.80

Nasty Gal, Shearling Drape Jacket - Camel, $68





Forever 21, Above the Knee Suedette Boots, $34.80
Lulus, Cupid Neutral 35 Nude Velvet and Patent Stiletto Heels, $28

Urban Outfitters, Patent Wingtip High Top, $38
Urban Outfitters, Neue Tie-Dye Poncho, $58


Some other things were either not online or no longer available:

Ann Taylor Loft Army Green Asymmetrical Leather Jacket, on sale for $99
Nordstrom, Navy Blue Sequined Fingerless Gloves
American Eagle, Black Leather Combat Boots
Alexandra's boutique, Splendid Aqua Velour Stripe Tank

As you can see, I've bought a variety of things: some basics, some eclectic accessories, some classics and some funky things as well. I love to mix it up!

More to come soon!

<3 Em


No comments:

Post a Comment