Friday, January 27, 2012

Arm Party!

Thanks to the best iPhone application ever created, Instagram, I've recently become better acquainted with the colorful, exotic, exciting jewelry line called Dannijo. I first heard about Dannijo a while back, but thanks to their frequently updated Instagram account, I've come to LOVE and anticipate seeing photos of their outstanding, risky designed baubles. They mix colors and stones that I would probably never mix myself, yet they manage to pull off each of these unexpected combinations. And thanks to the Dannijo girls, the phrase "arm party" has become a staple in my everyday lingo.

 Although it's a bit out of my price range, there's nothing wrong with admiring from afar....happy admiring!

Love always, Emily.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPRING/SUMMER 2012 LOOKBOOK












All Photos: Dannijo






No comments:

Post a Comment