Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Exciting news!

I got the most exciting news yesterday - I'm going to become a merchandiser for the adorable and affordable jewelry line called Chloe + Isabel!! I did a post about the line in November after I hosted a jewelry party for my best friend who is a merchandiser, and is also the one who got me interested in this exciting opportunity (thanks Lex!). I start my training Friday, and can't wait to go from there. Moving forward means creating my own online boutique and scheduling trunk shows. I am honestly so excited for what's to come because this is a line I'm proud to represent. I believe in Chloe + Isabel and the product they put out, so it's my pleasure to represent them and introduce them to so many new people!


Introducing Chloe + Isabel from Chloe + Isabel on Vimeo.


Be sure to check out my online boutique here! You'll love the items!


If you are interested in hosting a trunk show or jewelry party (hosting a party gets you free jewelry!), please contact me at emilycleary10@gmail.com!


Here are a few of my favorite items:)

Love always, Em.























No comments:

Post a Comment