Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Perfect Valentine's Presents

I was so excited to receive an email yesterday notifying me that the new pre-spring chloe + isabel collection was finally out! I had seen some sneak peaks, but all the new merchandise was beyond what I imaged it would be. From turquoise to bright stones to delicate gold items, this new collection has a little bit of something for everyone. I was so excited, I immediately placed an order so I could get them before they're gone!! Check out the new items below. Girls, eying some of these pieces for v-day? Drop a "subtle" hint to the boyfriend....let's see if he's paying attention!

Love always, Em. 



Cut Out Flower Mound+  Petal Collar Necklace

Pom Pom Layering Necklace

Multi Strand Chain Necklace

Turquoise Stone Chandelier Earrings

Pave Sick Linear Earrings

Multi Chain Linear Earrings

Cut Out Petal Drop Earrings

Pom Pom Chandelier Earrings

Sculpted Leaf Drop Earrings

Cut Out Petal Cuff

Baguette Flower Studs

Multi Stone Flower Studs

Turquoise + Chain Torsade Necklace

Pearl Fringed Turquoise Pendant Necklace

Flower Locket

Baguette Flower Pendant

Multi Stone Flower Pendant

Turquoise Stone Stretch Bracelet

Turquoise Stone Cluster Toggle Bracelet

Multi Charm Garden Bracelet

Baguette Flower Stretch Bracelet

Deco Flower Stretch Bead Bracelet

Sunflower Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment