Tuesday, August 28, 2012

trend watch - ankle booties

I'm back and beginning to be recovered from an AMAZING weekend in Colorado for the wedding of a close family friend. Post on that coming soon! I apologize for my absence, but I'm back with some good material for you all:)

Between online shopping, obsessive reading of fashion mags and in-store shopping browsing, I can't help but notice that ankle booties are the must-have staple for the swiftly approaching fall season. As the perfect accompaniment for dresses, jeans, shorts, skirts - the list goes on, I'd say that it's worth your hard-earned money to invest in a pair for fall/winter. Whether you prefer spikes, glitter, tribal print, or simply no detailing, there's a pair out there for you. I've gathered a range of styles, so there's sure to be something below to catch your eye. And, I've provided some pics that show just how versatile ankle booties are!


ankle booties

No comments:

Post a Comment