Sunday, June 10, 2012

Country Concerts & Summer Things

What another successful summer weekend!

I started it off by going out for Mexican food with my mom, aunt and some of her friends. Then celebrated one of my best friend's 22nd birthday with tons of high school friends. And the pièce de resistance was the Brad Paisley concert {where I was under the impression I saw Carrie Underwood perform "Remind Me" live...little did I know it was a hologram...big let down}. Nevertheless, the concert {featuring other AMAZING performers - Jerrod Niemann, The Band Perry, Chris Young and Miranda Lambert} was one of the best I've ever been to. And to top it all off, I got to walk on Wrigley Field! And {almost} touched the Ivy. I think it's safe to say it was an unforgettable weekend. It will definitely be going down in the books. 

Anyone do anything great this weekend too??

Vest: Zara {purchased in Paris}; Top: Topshop {purchased in London}; Jeans: Urban Outfitters.


Jewelry - Bronze: chloe+isabel; Chrome: chloe+isabel; Pink: chloe+isabel; Silver: chloe+isabel; Watch: Michael Kors.
Sandals: Enzo Angiolini.
Necklace: chloe+isabel.

Ring: Purchased years ago at a boutique in NYC.



Belt: J.Crew Factory


Top: Kohls; Shorts: Topshop {similar style found here}; Shoes: Francesca's.
Jewelry - Cuff: chloe+isabel; Beaded: chloe+isabel; Bronze: chloe+isabel; Watch: Michael Kors.
Necklaces - Cross: Threadsence; Long: Nordstrom {old}.



Preview of our new post over on The Dreamer & The Doer









No comments:

Post a Comment