Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Patriotic Picks

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days...the job search and my chloe+isabel work has taken precedence over my blogging:/ But I'm back, and have some seriously lust-worthy and patriotic picks for the upcoming holiday - the 4th of July! I think between the spirit of the day and the fun festivities that always take place, the 4th has become one of my most anticipated holidays. And, not to mention, its usually one of the shining, most memorable days of each summer.

Anyone that knows me can tell you that I get really into holidays...I mean like the whole nine yards. Between decorations and my themed outfits, I never miss the opportunity to fully celebrate. That's why every time the 4th comes around, I want to buy new spirited items to wear in order to show my USA pride. I picked a few a ton of my favorite 4th-ready items below to get me {and hopefully you too!} excited for next Wednesday's celebrations. I'm especially loving the Wildfox flag sweater in the middle...perfect for a casual swimsuit coverup as shown by a couple of my favorite style icons!

God Bless Amuricah {cue George Bush voice}.

I'll be heading to the lake! Anyone have any exciting plans for the 4th?


4th of July



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley via British Vogue
Shea from Cheyenne Meets Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment