Wednesday, June 20, 2012

That's so Clutch!

Until this month, I had never used a clutch. I have several, but have always been hesitant to use them. I think I didn't like the insecurity of not having my bag attached to or underneath my arm like a typical purse. Considering I have a small large problem losing things, I never wanted to take the risk of losing my purse and all its contents during a night out. But, a few weeks ago, I decided to be adventurous {so daring, I know} and use the Kate Spade clutch my mom got me for Christmas this year. {It's the cheetah one pictured below!} And low and behold, I didn't lose it {or another clutch the following night}. In fact, I loved carrying the clutch. It was a nice change from my typical crossover bag, and I love how much a fun clutch can spruce up an outfit. Due to my new found love of clutches, I'm now always on the lookout for them. With my newly keen eye, I've rounded up some of my favorite ones below!



clutches


No comments:

Post a Comment