Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore - Free People Crochet Top

Don't you just love it when you receive a gift that is completely "you"? One that you wouldn't even think of returning? I know I do. And this week, I received a graduation gift from my boyfriend's family that I absolutely loved - two Free People tops and a printed tote by George Gina & Lucy (a brand I'd never heard of before but imagine I will love in the future!). All falling under the same color palette, they are my ideal summer picks - so much that I wore/used them all the very next day (and the next)! Here are some pics of a couple different ways I wore the Free People wildflower crochet tank.

Thanks Loebig family!

Please comment below and let me know which outfit you prefer!


OUTFIT #1

Crochet tank: Free People; Basic Tank: Free People; Shorts: Free People {similar style found here}; Watch: Michael Kors; Bag: George Gina & Lucy

Sandals: Report {old}. 
Cross Necklace: Threadsence; Pearl Necklace: Mom's.

OUTFIT #2

Crochet tank: Free People; Basic Tank: Free People; Skirt: Urban Outfitters {old}. 
Bracelets on right hand, top to bottom - Nordstrom, chloe+isabel, Forever 21, sister's; Ring: David Yurman.
Left hand - Ring: chloe+isabel; Watch: Michael Kors
Necklaces - Short: Forever 21; Long: J.Crew Factory {old}.

Shoes: Poetic License




OUTFIT #3

Catch more pics of the third outfit as well as buying info over at The Dreamer & the Doer!







1 comment:

  1. Love everything about outfit 3 - the clothes, the hair, the makeup and the jewelery. Beuatiful Em!!

    ReplyDelete