Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sneaker Wedges

So by now, I'm sure many of you have heard about sneaker wedges {merci beaucoup Isabel Marant}. And many, I'm sure, are thinking that this might be the most impractical, odd trend since those ridiculous looking 8-inch ballet-inspired heels. Here's the deal. I was hesitant about them to begin with, but then I saw this absolutely adorable pair on Song of Style, and knew I needed to try out this trend. Unfortunately, by the time I got over to the Topshop website to look for the sneakers, they were no longer available.{This is why I need to stop waiting so long to purchase things I love!}. This disappointment sent me out on the hunt for {affordable} sneaker wedges, and although all my finds below aren't necessarily within my price range, they are nice to lust over from afar!

I think I settled on a pair from the spread below that I want to purchase...but can you guess which one? {Remember, price is a factor as well, after all, I am a broke, recent college grad!}


Sneaker Wedges




No comments:

Post a Comment