Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore - Pac-Sunny Day

Today has been filled with many errands and DIY activities in preparation for the chloe + isabel charity trunk show benefiting Susan G. Komen that I'm hosting with my friends tomorrow from 6-8 pm at Zak's Place in Hinsdale {can you say run-on??}. For a busy day like the one I just had {oh wait...it's not over yet!}, I needed a comfortable outfit. This was the perfect choice. I always feel at home in cut-offs, and this lace top is so lightweight that it felt like I was wearing nothing. Had to edge it up with some studs, hence the belt and the jewelry. You know how I have my affinity towards studs {note my blog name}. 

If you're in the Chicagoland area and are looking for something {and charitable} to do tomorrow night, please come out to our event - all are welcome. It should be a great time as we've put a lot of hard work into it:)





Jewelry - Blue Bracelet: Eira {gifted}; Silver Bracelet: chloe+isabel; Rose Gold Stud Bracelet: Urban Outfitters; Watch: Michael Kors; Double Ring: chloe+isabel



Necklace: chloe+isabel. 



Top:Kirra @ Pac Sun; Shorts: Insight @ Pac Sun; Belt: Gap {old}; Sandals: Urban Outfitters {old}; Sunglasses: Target.

2 comments:

  1. A quality pair of Brown Bow Front shoes will last you a lifetime with proper care and maintenance. Also, the products you use on your leather Black Leather Pointed Toe Pumps do not have to cost more than the price of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is your middle finger ring from on your right hand?
    looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete