Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I Wore - Pink & Orange

Do you ever come across a color combo that you absolutely love? Mine yesterday was pink with orange accents. As if wearing the two together wasn't enough to show my inclination towards this bright duo, I went to Target {tar-jay} yesterday and wound up buying a pair of espadrilles in the same two-tone combo. And then I immediately put them on to further the theme of my outfit. {Overload much?} But don't worry, I had a couple neutral pieces in there to balance everything out. 

I tried to get a bit more crafty with pics today. It certainly gets old {but never less awkward} posing in the same position day-after-day. But then again, I'm the most awkward human being, so me posing usually produces a picture that's painful the look at. {Kind of like the way I feel about watching/listening to Kristen Stewart's mannerisms and speech}. I promise I'll do my best to keep the pictures new and interesting, as long as you promise to deal with how undoubtedly embarrassed {for me, not you} they're going to make you feel. 

Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful summer day {hooray for Thirsty Thursday}!

*I want to know, what's another awesome color combo I should try??

Vest: H&M {old}; Top: American Eagle {similar style found here}; Shorts: Express; Shoes: Target; Purse: gift; Sunglasses: Ray Ban.

Necklace: Forever 21 {as seen here}. 
Jewelry on right hand - Giraffe: sister's; Cuff: chloe+isabel; Ring: David Yurman.
Jewelry on left hand - Bracelets: chloe+isabel, chloe+isabel; Watch: Marc Jacobs {old}; Ring: chloe+isabel



Espadrilles: Target.









No comments:

Post a Comment