Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Celebration

On Saturday, one of my best friend's mom got remarried, which meant it was an occasion that brought together many of my closest friends! I was anticipating the wedding all week, and it did not disappoint. I love that I have grown so close to my friends' families over the years, because we've shared and continue to share many memorable times together. And this was definitely one of them! Here are some photos from the event - I was snapping away all night! You might notice that Alexis, Brooke and I are all wearing BCBG - we could double as a walking advertisement. They do have the best selection of wedding-appropriate dresses. Congrats to Bethany & Mike!

*Just a reminder to please like chloe+isabel on Facebook to be the first to know about some upcoming, awesome promotions!

P.S. - Sorry I was a little inconsistent last week - it was just one of those crazy ones...



BCBG-ed out! From left to right: me {I bought mine a few months ago at a BCBG store and can now only find it on E bay}, Brooke, Alexis.

































No comments:

Post a Comment